Whether you enjoy playing in the water, four wheeling through the mountains or snowmobiling in the winter, many of us have a variety of expensive toys for recreation.
If an unexpected accident should happen, Starr Insurance can provide the peace of mind knowing that you are protected.
The Coverages You Need
Starr Insurance coverages include:
- Physical Damage – provides protection against physical damage to your watercraft, snowmobile or off road vehicle
- Liability – provides protection from legal liability due to any accidents resulting from the maintenance, ownership or use of your watercraft or RV. This includes bodily injury, property damage and legal defense.
- Medical Payment – pays medical expenses up to a determined amount. It covers friends, family and any other occupants injured in an accident
- Replacement Cost Personal Effects – replaces boat accessories such as trolling motors and life jackets if the boat is stolen
What does Boat and Watercraft Insurance Cover?
A boat and watercraft insurance policy can protect you financially against most risks of owning and operating your boat, motor and trailer.
These risks include:
All equipment permanently attached to the boat is covered under your policy along with:
- Skis and tow ropes
- Electric trolling motors
- Life preservers
- Extra fuel tanks
- Seat cushions
- Detachable canopies
What is Recreational Vehicle (RV) Insurance?
A Starr Insurance RV policy protects you whether you’re in the snow or on the trail.
The Coverages You Need
- Comprehensive and Collision – pays for the cost of repair or replacement if your RV is stolen or damaged by collision, fire, theft or vandalism.
- Total Loss Replacement – provides you with a brand new version of your RV if it is totaled within the first four model years. Depending on your coverage you will be compensated based on actual cash value.
- Replacement Cost Personal Effects – replaces the personal items in your RV due to a loss that is covered by your policy
- Vacation Liability – covers any property damage or bodily injury that occurs at your vacation site
- Emergency Expense – pays for hotels and transportation if you suffer a covered loss
- Medical Payments – pays for the cost of medical treatment caused in an RV accident